The NASA SBIR and STTR 2022 Phase I Program Solicitations are now open, with proposals due by March 9, 2022, at 5:00 pm ET.
The annual NASA SBIR and STTR Phase I solicitations are your invitation to join a community of NASA experts, small businesses, and research institutions who are researching and developing the technologies of tomorrow. If selected, you could be awarded up to $150,000 to further develop your technology idea. And Phase I is just your start…you can receive up to $1.15 million during your first three years, plus up to nearly $3 million or more through our Post Phase II opportunities.
Here are a few tips to help you get started on your submission:
1. Carefully read the solicitation(s) you’re applying to, including:
2. Attend theJanuary 20th “Dissecting the Solicitations” webinar. A recording will be posted on the program's website if you are unable to attend.
3. Consider applying for the Innovation Corps (I-Corps) Programand/or Technical and Business Assistance (TABA), which help small businesses commercialize their innovations through additional funding and other support. You'll be able to indicate interest in either one when submitting your proposal.
4. Reviewother materials available on the NASA SBIR/STTR program website, such as:
· The Firm Templates, which will get you familiar with required forms
· The Resource Library, especially the “Preparing for a Phase 1 submission to increase likelihood of award” section
NASA SBIR/STTR Program is looking forward to receiving your proposals by March 9, 2022, at 5:00 pm ET!