More than a membership – an advantage.
MSRDC is a strategic asset, solutions provider and research development partner to more than 60 minority-serving research institutions and their federal and private industry collaborative partners. Our members use basic and applied research and advanced technology development to supply the Departments of Defense (DoD), Homeland Security (DHS), State (DOS) and a growing list of other Federal agencies with the tools to enhance the technological dominance of the United States in an increasingly competitive world.
Membership provides access to a unique procurement vehicle, technical solutions teams, Communities of Best Practice, technical assistance and more.
- 2019 Call for Papers: Developing Solutions for the Future Fight June 13, 2019
- Department of Energy Announces New Solicitation for the High Performance Computing for Energy Innovation Initiative April 1, 2019
- Department of Energy Announces $130 Million for Early-Stage Solar Research Project March 26, 2019
- DOE Announces $70 Million for Cybersecurity Institute for Energy Efficient Manufacturing March 26, 2019
- DOE Makes Up to $17 Million Available for Tribal Energy Infrastructure Deployment March 25, 2019