More than a membership – an advantage.
MSRDC is a strategic asset, solutions provider and research development partner to more than 60 minority-serving research institutions and their federal and private industry collaborative partners. Our members use basic and applied research and advanced technology development to supply the Departments of Defense (DoD), Homeland Security (DHS), State (DOS) and a growing list of other Federal agencies with the tools to enhance the technological dominance of the United States in an increasingly competitive world.
Membership provides access to a unique procurement vehicle, technical solutions teams, Communities of Best Practice, technical assistance and more.
- CISTAR REU Summer Research Experience for Chemical Engineering/Chemistry Students December 23, 2019
- APPLICATIONS OPEN: NIDDK STEP-UP program December 17, 2019
- APPLICATIONS OPEN: L’Oréal USA For Women in Science Fellowship December 17, 2019
- Call for Papers: Creating a Modern Technology Assessment Office in Congress September 17, 2019
- The NIH Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) Progam September 17, 2019