Request for Information
Knowledge and Experience with Healthy Food Choices Among Rural and Urban American Indian and Alaska Natives
Research Overview and Deadline
If you are on a mobile device, scroll to the bottom of the page to select different tabs (ie: How to Submit).
In order to submit your interest, your institution must be a member of the MSI STEM Research & Development Consortium. Learn more about membership.
The MSI STEM Research & Development Consortium (MSRDC) is looking to engage our member institutions who have knowledge and experience working among rural and urban American Indians and Alaskan Natives (AI/AN) specifically with health disparities and food choices.
Submissions are due no later than 5:00pm EST, Friday, March 20, 2020. All entries must be submitted using MSRDC's online submission portal; no email or incomplete submissions will be accepted.
Technology Readiness Levels (learn more)
- Technology Readiness Level 1: Basic principles observed and reported
- Technology Readiness Level 2: Technology concept and/or application formulated
- Technology Readiness Level 3: Analytical and experimental critical function and/or characteristic proof of concept
- Technology Readiness Level 4: Component and/or breadboard validation in a laboratory environment
- Technology Readiness Level 5: Component and/or breadboard validation in a relevant environment
- Technology Readiness Level 6: System/subsystem model or prototype demonstration in a relevant environment
- Technology Readiness Level 7: System prototype demonstration in an operational environment
- Technology Readiness Level 8: Actual system completed and qualified through test and demonstration
- Technology Readiness Level 9: Actual system proven through successful mission operations
We are excited to work on behalf of our members to build new relationships, and ultimately contracts, with new potential Federal agencies. We’re always working to increase R&D opportunities for each of our member institutions. If this isn’t the best fit, we understand and encourage you to send this to any colleagues at your school that may also be interested. Please let us know what questions you have at BusDev@MSRDConsortium.org.
- A description of your previous experience and/or engagement with American Indians and Alaska Natives (AI/AN) groups, if any.
- Two sentences about your research expertise as it aligns with the research area.
- An overview of your capabilities relevant to the topic.
- The Point of Contact in your Research or Sponsored Programs office.
How to Submit Your Proposal
Additionally, with all submissions, please include the name, phone and email of the following individuals:
- Department Chair/Dean
- Designated Pre-Award administration contact person
- Authorized Organization Representative (AOR)