NIDA invites high-quality professional presentations for the 2019 Armament Systems Forum that reflect the conference theme of “Leveraging Armament Technology Integration to Achieve Modernization, Overmatch, and Operational Readiness.”
The committee is evaluating the program and will begin notifying speakers February 1.
The dynamic changes in international geopolitical, military, and economic landscape, together with ready availability of technologies to adversaries, requires that the U.S. and Allies develop armament systems and technology to defeat of the evolving threat spectrum. The Forum objectives include providing presentations on:
- Technologies for modernization
- Integrated armament systems that improve lethality
- Improvements to legacy systems that increase availability and effectiveness
- Sustainability and readiness factors such as logistics, maintenance, and training
- Manufacturing technologies and impacts on system capabilities
The Armament Systems Forum brings together three Division committees to address the full spectrum of armaments in plenary session and highly-focused tracks. The themes this year for the committee tracks are:
- Small Arms Systems Track: Next Generation of Integrated Small Arms Systems: weapons—ammunition—training
- Guns, Ammunition, Rockets & Missiles Systems Track: Technology, Integration, Innovation: Realizing the Future of Gun, Ammunition, Rocket, and Missile System Modernization
- Unconventional Emerging Technology Armament Systems Track: Accelerating a Broad Spectrum of Future Effects for the Warfighter
Dates: June 3-6, 2019
Location: Fredericksburg Expo & Conference Center | 2371 Carl D. Silver Pkwy | Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Contact: Meredith Mangas | Associate Director, Meetings | (703) 247-9467 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel and lodging information can be found on the event website here: NDIA.org/Armaments19.
Exhibits, Sponsorships and Technology Demonstrators
Maximize your organization’s participation and visibility at the forum through an exhibit or sponsorship package. Contact Sarah O’Hanley at email@example.com or 703-247-9460 for more information.